Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy that benefits our growth.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services while identifying clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales agent or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Public speaking
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Docs and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Your home base will be Shenzhen, China, where our main office is located. However, as business development manager, you will tasked with identifying unique markets and new opportunities globally.
Whether that means hosting a seminar in Chiang Mai, Thailand, or visiting a trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, you’ll be given the freedom to identify unique opportunities that prove to be beneficial to the growth of our company.
We don’t expect you to be experienced in all areas of our industry, as well as this position, however you should be able to identify with at least one of these categories:
- China Manufacturing – You’ve worked with factories in the past, sourced suppliers, managed logistics and oversaw the development of a production. Manufacturing in China is unique, and you understand what makes it different from the rest of the world. You’ve navigated these waters, and while you would be hesitant to call yourself an expert, you are comfortable in the knowledge you have.
- Educating & Event Organizing – You find comfort in standing in front of crowds and educating them. You’ve hosted social events or community gatherings and have figured out ways for people to listen to what you have to say. You consider yourself a leader and enjoy being on center stage.
- Sales – Cold calls, cold emails and face to face are your tools to sell yourself and you product to those on the other end. You understand KPI’s and are driven by the goals you set.
- Entrepreneurship – You know what it is like to be an early member of a startup and fighting to explode is where you find motivation. You’ve been successful in starting something or contributing to something that was more than just an idea, and the idea of working on the next project is as equally exciting as your last big breakthrough.
We will provide a salary and commission package that matches your experience.