Once your order has been processed, we will provide a form for you to fill out with the necessary information pertaining to this service. This form will allow you to make specific comments and explain necessary requirements for your order. Once we receive confirmation that the form has been completed, we will begin your order.
- After approximately 3 business days, not including Chinese holidays, we will deliver a report with the Product Validation section completed.
- The Product Validation report includes an overview of the requested product, estimated pricing, customs and import pricing, and estimated shipping and landing fees.
- All pricing in the Validation Report is subject to change and is not final pricing. This pricing is estimated based upon information we have obtained after speaking to multiple suppliers.
- Once you receive the Validation Report, if you have any concerns, we request that you notify us via email at email@example.com immediately.
- In the event we do not hear from you within 48 hours of your receipt of the Validation Report, we will proceed with the understanding that you do not have any concerns or wish for us to stop, and that you consent to move into the sourcing phase.
- Please allow up to 7 business days, not including Chinese holidays, for us to deliver the Product Sourcing Report.
- The Product Sourcing report includes a selection of up to five suppliers that we have personally identified and qualified for your product needs.
- We will include supplier information, such as contact information, links to their website or catalogs, their production capabilities, their quoted pricing and any additional information we believe will assist you in making an educated decision choosing which supplier to use.
- After delivering the Product Sourcing report, we will provide you with detailed pricing on ordering samples from all available suppliers.
- We will ask you to tell us which samples you would like us to order. We will prepare the sample order to have all samples shipped to our office in Shenzhen, China.
- Once all samples have been received at our office, we will inspect and document the samples in the report, providing detailed descriptions and photographs.
- You will then be given the option to have the samples shipped, together in the same carton, to one address of your choice. We are able to ship anywhere in the world.
- We will invoice you for the sample fees and shipping fees. Upon receipt of payment of the invoice, your samples will ship.
- Once you have received the product samples, we ask you to notify us of any problems, concerns or questions you have with the samples you received.
- We will then begin to negotiate prices with the suppliers. We can negotiate as per your requests and will work to get the best possible deal within the group of suppliers we found.
- We require that Guided Imports handles 100% of the communication and negotiation with the suppliers. It has been our experience that when customers become involved in the negotiations with the supplier, even when done with the best of intentions, this often creates confusion and can lead to a breakdown in relationships with suppliers. In the event a customer negotiates directly with a supplier Guided Imports has provided, Guided Imports reserves the right to terminate the agreement with customer and all monies paid to Guided Imports remains the sole property of Guided Imports and customer will not receive a refund for those amounts paid.
- We will negotiate with all provided suppliers for up to 5 business days.
- Once the negotiation is complete, we will advise you of the terms reached and we will ask you to select the supplier you would like to use for the production.
- Once you have chosen the supplier, we will organize all aspects of the production into a single document. The document will be in English and Chinese, and will act as the Production Manual, or production guide.
- This Production Manual will be sent to the supplier where they will be asked to provide their company chop, signing off on all agreed aspects of the production.
- Once the supplier signs off on the Production Manual, we will ask that the importer (you) do the same.
- We will request a proforma invoice to be created by the supplier and confirm that they are ready to begin the production once funds reach their account.
- We will send you the invoice documents and provide you with detailed instructions on where and how to wire the funds to the supplier.
- Once the funds have been sent, we will ask you to provide us with a wire transfer receipt that can be sent to the supplier so they can begin the production.
- Guided Imports will request weekly updates from the supplier. These updates will be documented and logged into the report, which will be shared with you.
- These updates will include information as to whether the supplier is meeting their originally quoted time schedule.
Quality Control Inspection
- During the production, we will schedule one quality control inspection. We will consult with you on which type of inspection would be most ideal for your production.
- The available inspection services we offer are: pre-shipment inspection, during production check, initial production check and container loading check.
- A Guided Imports Customer Service Team Member will go over the possible options for how the inspection takes place. Once the details are decided upon, we will schedule the inspection with the supplier to take place.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will be provided with an inspection report containing detailed information regarding the progress of your order. The report will have a pass or fail grade. You are required to sign off on the report and notify us whether or not you want us to advise the supplier to continue with the production.
- Once a production sample is available, we will have the supplier ship the sample to our office in China.
- We will send the sample to our affiliated local photography studio to have eight, professional photographs taken.
- The photo resolution can either be 4000*6000 pixels or 300DPI
- All photographs will be taken against a white or black background with no additional props.
- Once photography is complete, photos and copyright ownership will be transferred to you.
Logistics Management & Freight Forwarding
- Guided Imports will act as your logistics manager. Guided Imports is not the importer of record, nor will we be responsible for any fees attributed to shipping, however we will oversee all aspects of communicating with the logistics company and ensuring your goods make it to their final destination.
- Clients may use any logistics provider of their choosing, or they may use one of our recommended freight forwarding companies.
- Guided Imports is not responsible for any error, damage or loss caused during the transport process.
- Customers are responsible for all fees and signing of all documents required to ship the finalized goods.